Epilogue

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Encounter


I met a lady who said burger shop yesterday, and that stumped lost her husband to cancer three years ago. In very good person, her husband was a gentle man that will do anything. I was spoiled. He told me that now, for the first time to reflect on death, I do not know what should I be alive to what the future, and was suffering. I, because I was born in order to realize a lady and everyone, and everyone is ordeal. The earthquake of last year, there were some people lose their families, said losing noticed, all the home and property. For the first time, I will tell you what is important to lose everything. What helped by everyone, I get the power, that person, I was really happy. Where reported, only myself I turned to smile at last, and I was told everyone that we have realized that I'm a family, made ​​the force of the people with the intention of giving back, the future is to live in the light of the love you've become such a serious thing why, why is? When I was thinking about myself. It was stupid. And all but I was a very, because of study, reflection gave me crying. I was very happy. Me and I understand that discipling all, I got a smile on her face was full of the joy of peace. I was saying that everyone can become a force in the future, to live in the light of the all too. It was as if they said is all right now, she has seen staring into my eyes, and I'm sorry for making you worry. Finally, tell me again and again Thanks. It is a happy meeting. Thanks! I love the way of life, such as transforming encounter with this kind of encounter.

From hell, it is the way of enlightenment to heaven!

tenkairen

No comments:

Post a Comment